Pages

WELCOME!

Visit my website at http://www.teresagrace.com/



Saturday, May 7, 2011

...more birthday pictures

more pictures from the birthday party....






My birthday cake was an Oreo cookie ice cream cake!  It was delicious!!  Couldn't forget the big "50" though....

Thanks so much Chris and DJ, for spending my birthday with me.  You guys are like family to me.

...and to Michelle and Annie - thanks for coming, and thanks Michelle for keeping me in line (and not writing on my face with fingernail polish!)

and to Debbie and Danny - thanks for the "Chip n Dales".... that was special!

and Trina.... thanks for putting up with all of us and for staying and celebrating my birthday with me.  I love you girl!

and most of all THANKS to Betty and Dave.  Thank you for making my 50th birthday something that I will remember (with a smile!)  Thanks Dave for not "dogging" me the whole weekend (and thanks Betty for keeping him in line so that he wouldn't "dog" me).  I love you all so much.  Thanks for making my birthday a very special day.

No comments: