Pages

WELCOME!

Visit my website at http://www.teresagrace.com/



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Smyrna, Tennessee


This is a picture of "downtown Smyrna" that I found on the internet.  I just got back late last night from visiting my best friend in Smyrna, TN for my birthday.  I love going down there - and hate coming home.  They had a 50th birthday party for me and decorated the patio outside with "50" banners and we celebrated with Beer Can Chicken for dinner and an Oreo Ice Cream Cake.  I had a wonderful time, and turning 50 wasn't near as bad as I thought it was going to be.  :)   Thanks to ALL of you for a GREAT birthday! 

With my co-workers celebrating my birthday last Thursday and Friday at work, and the weekend in Tennessee, I really did celebrate my birthday for almost a WEEK! -- what a GREAT start to my 50th year!  Now let my 50th year BEGIN!!  (click to see my "50 by 50 List" , everything that I want to do this year!)

Visit my blog everyday this week for pictures of my 50th birthday bash in Tennessee!!

I love you guys!!

1 comment:

barb said...

Teresa, Enjoyed looking at your pictures of your "50th" Bday party. Looks like a lot of fun! The beer can chicken sounded good and so did your icream cake!!!! Cute pictures of you too!